STEP 1: CREATE ACCOUNT
2. For more information click here.
3. Sign up
4. Enter your personal and company details and follow the steps.
5. Pay attention! We invoice from the Netherlands, so transferring VAT is only possible for European companies outside the Netherlands. If a valid VAT number is entered with the invoice data in the profile, we can transfer the VAT. Check your VAT number here.
6. You will receive an email to confirm the registration and to create your login details. It may take a while before you receive this mail and it may also be that this mail is in the "junk" or "spam" folder.
7. Pay close attention to the description that the password must meet and log in your account.
STEP 2: PLACE BUDGET
1. Before the properties can be placed online, it is necessary to top up the balance. You can top up in steps of 250 credits. All rates are excl. VAT. Click here for a complete overview of the products.
2. Make a choice to top up credits: 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1250 or 1500 credits and then click on top up. Choose a payment method and make the payment online through the Mollie payment system. The number of credits purchased will now be displayed in the dashboard at the top right and balance.
STEP 3: PLACE YOUR PROPERTIES
1. To place manually properties online, go to Propertymanager. Then click on the blue button + in the bottom right of the screen to add a property.
2. Use good photos and fill in everything completely to increase the response.
3. Pay attention! Don't forget to check whether the location shown on the map is correct, otherwise saving the property is not possible.
4. Then choose "Place your property online" and click for additional promotion options.
5. To adjust a property, go to property manager and click on the pencil on the right side of the property. Do not forget to save the property after the changes.
6. It is possible to import properties via an XML link. Go to the menu item XML import and choose the Provider and paste the URL and save. We charge 90 credits for linking an XML. These costs are automatically charged.
STEP 4: RECEIVED LEADS
1. If you receive a information request, you will receive a message about this by email. You will also find an overview of all leads in your lead manager.
2. Report abuse. When it is noticed that a lead is a test request or spam, abuse can be reported. The lead will then be inspected by us.
STEP 5: PROPERTY SOLD
Congratulations on the sale of your property! Removing the property is possible by clicking on the trash icon in the property manager.
STEP 6: EXHIBITION LIST - PROFILE VIEW
Exhibitors who have a company profile are shown in the exhibitor list. This can be seen through the blue company profile bar and with a link behind the company logo. On this company profile, visitors can see on which editions they can visit you, make an appointment at the exhibition, view general company information, view your own offer directly and of course contact you. Click here for an example.
If you need more help or have any questions, you can contact us.
Second Home Expo
T +31(0)30 888 78 77
Fairs Consult BV
3981 AE Bunnik
T +31(0)30 888 78 77
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest news of Second Home Expo. Or receive every week the best properties in your mailbox. You can cancel your subscribtion at any time.
Would you like more information about the Second Home Expo? Feel free to contact us through the details below:
Looking for an agent? Visit our overview of all companies that exhibit and advertise with us.View the list
Do you want to sell your second home as a private individual? Place your holiday home in our network of websites and easily reach potential interested people.more information